Mission: Hide and Seek Day Camp exists to show the supremacy of God by demonstrating God’s love, proclaiming His word (Psalm 119:11), and encouraging each child to trust Him (Matthew 6:33).
1. We believe the Bible is the Word of God; in its divine verbal, plenary inspiration; and in its inerrancy and infallibility in the original languages; and in its supreme and final authority in faith and life (2Tim.3:16; 2Pet.1:20-21).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deut.6:4, Matt 28:19; 1Cor13:14).
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ:
4. His essential, absolute and eternal deity (Phil.2:6; John1:4, 14; Heb.1:8)
5. His true and sinless humanity (1Pet 2:22; 1John3:5)
6. His virgin birth (Isa.7:14; Matt.1:20)
7. His substitutionary, propitiatory death (Matt 20:28; Mark 1:45; 1Tim2:6)
8. His bodily resurrection (John 20:19,20)
9. His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51)
10. His personal, visible, and bodily coming again with power and great glory (Titus2:13;John 14:2,3; Rev 19:11-16)
11. We believe in the Holy Spirit, who shows the redeeming purpose of God to the world by convicting the world of sin, of righteousness and judgment (John 16:7-11), and regenerating (Titus 3:5), uniting to Christ (1Cor12:13), indwelling (Eph1:13;5:18), sanctifying (Gal.5:16; 1Cor.6:11), illuminating (John16:13) and empowering for service (1Cor12:4-11), all who place complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Gal.5:5).
12. We believe in the total depravity of man because of the fall (Gen. 3:10-24).
13. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ apart from works
14. We believe in the everlasting bliss of the saved and the eternal suffering of the lost (Dan. 12:2; Luke 16:24-26; John 5:28; Rev 20:14).
15. We believe in the real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood [through the imputation of His righteousness] (1Cor12:13; Eph.1:4-6; 4:11-15; 5:25,26).
16. We believe in the necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the church in doctrine and life (1Cor 6:19,20; 1Thess. 4:3).